Revised on June 24, 2019
Welcome to the Ulwelling Law, APC (“Ulwelling Law”) website (the “Website”). By entering this website, you indicate that you have read and understand this Terms & Conditions of Use Agreement (the “Agreement”) and agree to be bound by it. You must accept the terms of the Agreement to use the Web site. If you do not understand or have questions about the Agreement, immediately stop all use of the website and contact us at 714.384.6680. This Agreement may periodically change without notice, so you should check the Agreement before every attempt to use the website. When the Agreement is changed, the date of the latest revision will appear at the top of this page.
A. No Legal Services or Attorney-Client Relationship
Although the website may provide information concerning potential legal issues, it is not a substitute for legal advice from qualified counsel. You should not and are not authorized to rely on the website as a source of legal advice. Your use of the website does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and Ulwelling Law.
The website contains electronic contact information for many Ulwelling Law attorneys. The mere act of contacting a Ulwelling Law attorney electronically, however, does not create an attorney-client relationship. If you wish to become a client of Ulwelling Law, you must contact an appropriate Ulwelling Law attorney, and explicitly negotiate a retention. The website is not an invitation to form an attorney-client relationship.
Unless you have an attorney-client relationship with Ulwelling Law, we are not obliged to keep confidential information you may send us. Under no circumstances, therefore, should you send confidential information to Ulwelling Law unless you have been authorized to do so by a Ulwelling Law attorney or you have a pre-existing documented attorney-client relationship with Ulwelling Law.
B. User Conduct
You agree that you will not use the website for any illegal purpose. In addition, you agree that:
- You will not harvest, collect or otherwise use contact information made available on the website for sending unsolicited improper communications, including without limitation, unsolicited bulk email (collectively, spam) and that you will not use any Ulwelling Law communications facility to deliver or attempt to deliver spam
- You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the website or the servers and network associated with the website
- You will not circumvent or attempt to circumvent any security or access control technology implemented on the website or the servers and network associated with the website
- You will not use the website in any manner designed to degrade the performance or functioning of the website, including, without limitation, launching Denial-of-Service (DoS) attacks against the website
Ulwelling Law claims a copyright in its works presented at this website. Ulwelling Law authorizes you to view, copy, download and print Ulwelling Law documents on this website, subject to the following conditions:
- The documents may be used solely for personal, non-commercial and informational purposes
- The documents may not be modified
D. Commercial Use of Ulwelling Law Website Materials and Screen Shots
Reproduction, copying or redistribution of materials on the Ulwelling Law website for commercial purposes is prohibited without the express written permission of Ulwelling Law. To obtain permission to copy portions of this site, please contact us at 714.384.6680 and provide the following information:
- The Ulwelling Law content you wish to use
- Where and how it will be used (for example, a book cover, magazine article, a brochure)
- Where and how copies will be distributed and to what audience
- How many copies will be produced and distributed
- When you intend to publish
- What other non-Ulwelling Law materials will be associated with the Ulwelling Law content
- Your name, title, company, address, email address and phone number
We will evaluate your request and advise you as soon as possible. Ulwelling Law reserves the right to refuse permission to copy, distribute, broadcast or publish any of its copyrighted material, including text and images on our website.
E. No Warranties and Limitation of Liability
Information provided on the website is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a purpose or no infringement. Ulwelling Law periodically adds changes, improves or updates the information and documents on the website without notice. Ulwelling Law assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the website. Your use of the website is at your own risk. Under no circumstances and under no legal theory shall Ulwelling Law, its suppliers or any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the website’s contents be liable to you or any other person for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages of any character arising from your access to, or use of, the website.
F. Links to Third Party Sites
If you use any links on the website to websites not maintained by Ulwelling Law, you will leave Ulwelling Law website. The linked sites are not under the control of Ulwelling Law and Ulwelling Law is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Ulwelling Law provides these links to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply recommendation, approval or endorsement by Ulwelling Law of the site.
G. Jurisdiction; Choice of Law
This Agreement and your use of the website shall be governed by the laws of California, without regard to its conflict of law’s provisions.
If any provision of this Agreement is found to be void or unenforceable, such provision shall be severed and all other provisions shall remain in force.